public class CSSTagsDetails extends java.lang.ObjectProcess Java Doc Web-Page: Insert Java Doc Upgrade CSS Attributes into Detail Section Elements.
JD-Upgrader Internally Used Class, Methods are Package-PrivateThere is largely no use for these methods outside of the Java Doc Upgrader Application. Little Java-Doc Style Documentation will be provided here. The code itself (and code comments) may be viewed using the HiLited Source Code Button in the Navigation-Bar, or the URL-Link that is lower on this page.
To see how this Upgrader Application class works, click the HiLited Source Code Link above.
This class performs the CSS Tag insert for a Details Section Entity.
- View Here: Torello/HTML/Tools/JavaDoc/CSSTagsDetails.java
- Open New Browser-Tab: Torello/HTML/Tools/JavaDoc/CSSTagsDetails.java
Stateless Class: This class neither contains any program-state, nor can it be instantiated. The
@StaticFunctionalAnnotation may also be called 'The Spaghetti Report'.
Static-Functionalclasses are, essentially, C-Styled Files, without any constructors or non-static member field. It is very similar to the Java-Bean
- 1 Constructor(s), 1 declared private, zero-argument constructor
- 14 Method(s), 14 declared static
- 4 Field(s), 4 declared static, 4 declared final