public class NavButtons extends java.lang.ObjectProcess Java Doc Web-Page: Add several buttons to the Navigation Menu, along with a Detail-Element drop-down menu.
Adds button so a user may reference the detail-elements, instantly. Also provides links to the top & bottom of the page, along with a few links to the Hi-Lited Source Code.
- View Here: Torello/HTML/Tools/JavaDoc/NavButtons.java
- Open New Browser-Tab: Torello/HTML/Tools/JavaDoc/NavButtons.java
Stateless Class: This class neither contains any program-state, nor can it be instantiated. The
@StaticFunctionalAnnotation may also be called 'The Spaghetti Report'.
Static-Functionalclasses are, essentially, C-Styled Files, without any constructors or non-static member field. It is very similar to the Java-Bean
- 1 Constructor(s), 1 declared private, zero-argument constructor
- 3 Method(s), 3 declared static
- 3 Field(s), 3 declared static, 3 declared final